Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Curse of Facebook

Cycle 11, CD 31

I just had to hide my cousin and her husband on Facebook because they've been posting nonstop the last few days about her being about ready to pop. The smiley face belly pics yesterday put me over the top. She didn't even really want to have kids yet and now she's having a little girl in October just like I always wanted. The little bitch always got everything I wanted when we were kids too. I hope I don't burn in hell for saying that since she's a minister now.

And to top it off, Facebook suggested a girlfriend of mine from high school as a friend to add tonight when I logged on. It's the same friend I posted about complaining that it took them two whole weeks to get pregnant! I didn't add her because I could see that her profile pic was one of her holding her new daughter.

Fuck. Is it wrong to hope she doesn't notice me for awhile?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do the SAME THING to people on Facebook. For a while I had DH's whole family hidden right after my BIL and SIL had their baby (who I refer to as "Baby Jesus"). I guess I'll be joining you in hell with that nickname, huh? :)

Anonymous said...

Ugh...I'm so sorry that you are in 'BabyBook' Hell right now. :-( Block 'em, I say! I block people all the time--just b/c I want to!!!