Sunday, December 14, 2008

The waiting continues...

Cycle 2: 14 DPO

And I'm still waiting. And still spotting. It's been a week already! AF would technically be due today so I guess we'll see. BFNs all along...I'm going nuts! I've decided to call the doctor tomorrow if no AF because a week of spotting is just ridiculous. I'm still holding on to a shred of hope that I'm one of those ladies that doesn't get BFPs by HPTs until she's way late.

It's probably just being cruel to myself but I've decided on a way to tell the family if I do end up with a BFP yet this cycle. We got Dad a digital picture frame for Christmas along with an SD card for it. I kind of wanted to load some pics on the SD card so it would be ready for him but didn't want to open it if it's the wrong thing. So I think I would enlist my sister's help and take some pictures of the test and then signs saying we're pregnant and when we're due on her digital camera (which is my old camera) because it uses the same kind of SD card. I'd have Dad test out the card in his frame, sit back, and watch. :o)

I doubt it's going to happen but hey, a girl can dream...right?

No comments: